Electronic Attendance Time Recorder
EX9000 / EX9300
- Heavy duty
- Two colour printing. To print red for late comers and early leavers.
- Automatic column shift. The six columns can be pre-programmed to have auto shift button for start of work, lunch, going home, overtime hours. Although it is automatic it can be override manually if need to.
- Power reserve. Clock is able to move and print in the event of a power failure.
- Alarm function. Clock can be connected to a siren, causing it to ring at a pre-programmed time (eg. To alert employees of start of work time, lunch hour, overtime etc.)
- Six column or Eight column printing. Able to record starting time In for work, Out for lunch, In from Lunch, Out to go home, In and Out for Overtime. Optional 2 additional columns (eg. For Tea break)
- Auto Swallow. Upon the insertion of the card the machine automatically swallows and prints to the exact column of the card. Fast and efficient
- Auto Reject. If the wrong page of the card is inserted into the machine it will automatically reject. This is to prevent overlapping printing.
- Perpetual Calendar. Time recorder will automatically adjust date at the end of every month.
- Self-diagnostic. Error code will appear on screen and technicians can efficiently rectify the problem for you.
- Made in Japan.